Today’s startups look to …
- have a shorter life
- require less funds than previously
- be more transparent with google, as past and future stakeholders can be checked out
- have found that private equity from platforms like ASSOB and Angelsoft are often a better match than venture capitalists
- will have more rather than fewer individual investors.
More details on startups at the Capital Underdogs blog.
Where you can learn that Startups have:
- More chance of being swallowed up.
- require Less Cash.
- a transparent past.
- to appreciate that size matters.
- and are investor ready.
- looking for more investors.
- Angel Investors and the Golden Rules, Part I of V (briancorkhumancapital.com)